MODEL of CHILD/ PARENT RELATIONSHIP
1) When you were a baby/ toddler, your parent would keep things in order/ picked up around you, so you would not get hurt (MILK).
2) As you grew into a child/ teenager, your parent started to expect more from you such as cleaning your room & light chores (POTATOES).
3) Once you become an adult you are pretty much expected to take care of the bills you acquire, only needing assistance from time to time (MEAT).
***Why would we think the Father deals with us any different?
***Where did you think that pattern originated?
MODEL of PARENT/ CHILD RELATIONSHIP
1) As a babe in Christ, the blessings flow almost without effort until you can CRAWL (MILK).
2) As a child/ teenager, Holy Spirit is starting to require us to do our part, Study His Word and Fellowship while we WALK (POTATOES).
3) As an adult, Abba is expecting you to be able to RUN & WAGE WAR/ DISCIPLE (MEAT).
IN ESSENSE… THE MODEL HAS BEEN THERE ALL ALONG, THE PLAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR YOU TO READ THE WORD AND APPLY IT. THE ONLY THING IN YOUR WAY IS YOU!!!
GET IN POSITION! GET IN ALIGNMENT!